The Hoka One One Carbon X 3 is the latest cushioned carbon plate running shoe, designed to make you faster on race day and in your fast training sessions. A carbon fibre plate running shoe has a clever piece of carbon fibre in sandwiched in the midsole which propels you forwards and reacts more the harder you run. Carbon fibre plate running shoes can still remain comfortable when running slower and the high cushioning on the Carbon X 3 is still soft and, like all Hoka running shoes, remains incredibly light (surprisingly so).
"Delivering an even more propulsive ride than its predecessor through an energised new foam midsole, the new Carbon X 3 launches off the line with a brand new upper. Reworked with a premium performance knit for improved fit, this endurance racer is engineered with the same responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker. A formidable competitor, this performance shoe is finished with bold, asymmetrical coloring for a statement-making finish."
- How it’s different: It’s been energised with a new foam midsole and a premium, performance knit upper, and 17g lighter than Carbon X 2.
- Why you’ll love it: Same propulsive speed, more secure fit.
- Light and streamlined upper construction designed to give a race like feel.
- Medial knit construction giving glove-like lockdown with zonal knit areas providing added breathability.
- SwallowTail™ extended-heel geometry, designed to provide an endlessly smooth ride.
Designed for lightweight, breathable performance
CARBON FIBRE PLATE
Designed to provide a propulsive, efficient stride
ENERGIZED NEW FOAM MIDSOLE
Designed to provide optimal cushioning in a lightweight package
Designed to provide a propulsive ride
Designed to provide a grippy, responsive layer of foam in the midsole and outsole