Skip to content
Open Water Swim Terms and Conditions
- By ticking the 'I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions' tick box you have agreed to the items below;
- Entry fees are non-refundable under any conditions
- Entries are not transferable to another date
- Entries are not transferable to another participant
- Open water swimming is a strenuous exercise. If you have any concerns in your health and fitness, we recommend that you should undertake a medical check-up with your GP before swimming
- If you have been ill or have experienced a change in your wellbeing or physical state such as pregnancy, please ensure you consult a Doctor before swimming
- All participants must be competent swimmers (e.g. able to swim 1500m in a pool)
- Wetsuits are compulsory
- All participants must provide their own Wetsuit
- Swim Floats are compulsory for all participants under 16 years
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device