Constructed to provide comfort and support even after miles of wear, the Ultra Run Mini Crew features cushioned terry throughout the foot and toes, to help soften the impact of tough runs and workouts on feet. Each toe is separated, eliminating all skin-on-skin contact between the toes and preventing blisters, while knit lines on the bottom of the footbed offer additional arch support. The Mini-Crew length rests just above the ankle and seals out dirt and debris.
Ultra marathons demand performance that handles hours of running on varied terrain. Our Injinji Ultra Run Mini Crew series features our midweight cushioned terry underfoot and around each toe. It’s a unique approach that creates truly comprehensive cushioning – toe sleeves included – to soften the repeated impact encountered during ultras. Our patented five-toe design eliminates skin-on-skin friction between your toes, promotes a natural splay on impact, and frees you to utilise your entire foot on shifting terrain. Our Ultra Run socks are available in crew and no-show heights and feature gender-specific designs.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Protective Cushion - Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Padded Toes - Extra cushion throughout the toes with midweight terry throughout the toes.