Pool Swim Coaching
The Endurance Coach deliver a series of pool based swim clinics throughout the winter period, these clinics are for adults who are looking to improve their front crawl stroke for triathlon, long distance swimming or masters events. Before signing up for any of the clinics you should be capable of swimming 200m continuous front crawl (8 lengths of an average 25m pool).
Each swim clinic consists of:
- Pre-course reading and learning.
- Weekly emails and resources.
- 4X1 hour session delivery which take place on successive Saturdays 4-5pm
- Planned swim sessions to be completed by you.
- Video collection on week 1 of the clinic.
- Maximum 8 swimmers working with each coach.
What you need for the clinic:
- Swimming costume and goggles.
- The ability to swim 400m front crawl (16 lengths).
- Swimming fins.
- Must be able to attend the 4 consecutive Saturday sessions.
Where are they held and how much do they cost?
These high quality clinics are delivered by highly experienced coaches with significant teaching experience. They are invaluable for swimmers of all ability levels and provide you with the perfect opportunity to develop front crawl technique. The location is Hindley Swimming Pool, Wigan, WN2 3QN.
There is a maximum of 8 places available for each swim clinic, the total cost is £75 and you should ensure that you can commit to all 4 sessions as it will not be possible to choose individual days from different clinics.
How do I sign up?
Need more information?